Wednesday, May 8, 2013

rap by: KILLER, URBAN, BEATS, INCORPORATED!!!!


once there was a pretty flower
who was actually a girl
who was actually a really cute girl
who was actually  my girl

Baby! this one is for you!

you
you
you have such great style
its as long and as vast as the nile
your eyes shine bright
which causes explosions in my soul like mass quantities of imported goods such as dynamite
your thighs are very nice
do you eat a lot of rice?   (because i herd that stuff is good for you)
im digin those collar bones
there white sleek and sexy just like star wars clones
your like my pinky toe your small and cute
and ill probably bang you on the coffee table later tonight!!!
(hola!)
you have the most peculiarly sexy eye brows
what the heck! don't be a slut!, cover up and stop showing off your wow wow's!
we made fcking vows!
so stop making my dood friends arous..(ed)!!!!!
listen, listen, im sorry i lost my temper baby
i think i got bit with something called a raby
but never mind that back to you
your hair smells great like peach shampoo.....(p) hehehe jk
your hair is really lush
GO GEORGE BUSH!!!!!!
your legs are really smooth
so let me give you a massage with lotion to sooth
your mood is really feisty
i bet you drive a Ferrari!     (because that is what feisty people drive!!)
and please please don't get me started on that butt
because that is an unholy  to talk about and ill feel a burning in my bosom (aka god will smite me in the gut)
baby your the only one for me
its like the relationship between Bruce LEE and his tyChi or was it karoTEE.
well. alls in alls all im trying to say is baby i love you!
and i hope you love me too!

Word.

Nigga please.

Holla!!!

an original brought to you by yours truly

K.U.B.I.

KILLER, URBAN, BEATS, INCORPORATED!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment