Monday, May 13, 2013

cigarets & mysterious love



straight of the plain i was is a whirling blow of culture shock and pure whoa of excitement.it was slightly raining but more of a warm over cast like a warm bath. i rented my self a car and on my first day i was ticketed for being late. but sens i was cool with the boss i was let off the hook but just this one time. i was honestly stoked to be there, wasn't to sure about my class. you seen i really didn't have any friends in the class like fiend friends. i had the head bob, science buddy and "watch my back during PE dodge ball buddies but not really anyone to talk with about them and them about me.



all i had was the boss. so i was pretty attentive through out the day because honestly he was the only man i was there to see. the next day was pretty alright he was on this rant about how kids should drop the class. see the thing was, was that there were kids taking the class because they herd it was an easy class and had no intentions of taking anything he said seriously. they were there for the credit. and he had kids wanting to get in but they couldn't because the class was full already. i was still very engaged and ready to write and look into peoples souls through poetry. But over all the class was still looking up and i was happy with it although my boss has a very cluttered and ugly room. i feel like it has more potential for creativity. but o well class was good. i walked out the door out on to the streets and thought about how i could change the room up a bit. is that a sin i technically was messing with pairs but i was expanding on creativity. i think its okay because once you start putting rules on creativity it all goes wrong. i cant put anything before my creativity. no. not even Paris.
i must say though Paris. Paris is where i tasted true poetry. and it tasted so good. Paris is what made me love lyrics to songs so much more and notice things about them even more. i also feel like Pairs is partially responsible for my recent love for rap. that and Conner Bartlet. good kid. I definitely miss the music scene back home but out here it is so different and peculiar and the way they perfectly pronounce their words and speak art from their mouths. it just beautiful.
because of pairs i bought into reading and bought books. yes i spent money on books things i hadn't read sens the BFG and other 5th and 6th grade reader books. I opened up a whole new world to me and i started to learn because i wanted knowledge. I stopped caring about letter grade and more about the knowledge i was consuming and the memories i was creating and i was always trying to go on new adventures. i felt more free than ever i felt like school was fun. at first Paris was like any other class but then i started learning and loving learning and i learned to love Paris. hahah Paris where i bought into learning those were good times. Every morning we began class with the daily news going on and then i had a coffee and listened to what the boss had to say. although i was very annoyed at some of the students some times. Listen to me and mark my words when i say listen to what  Nelson has to say. and he has a lot to say at that. but yeah the boss will let you have a lot of freedoms like having your phone out and stuff like that. but listen to what the guys has to say it is usually always pretty good stuff. once again to that man sitting next to me please stop talking while Nelson is pulling out his paper and writing it all down. it is beautiful and you are killing it. i feel like these are the kids that should have transferred out. i got mad at them the other day and they were pretty rude back to me . they were not a fan of what i had to say. and i was tired and pissed because they just had to much to say. and then i was mad because i missed what Nelson had to say or he stopped because no one was paying any attention and these kids suck.



ahhhhh. please if you have something to say
there are points in time where you will be able to talk. just not now.
one particular day i walked into class and watched a video about a woman who talked to us about being alone. being alone and being perfectly content with that. i watched a woman with one one around her live the most content and happy life. it was what i needed to see i was having a hard time due to not having any of my friends in Paris let a lone the whole school with me. but this year. this year i learned how to be alone, and be pretty happy with that.wondering Paris was fabulous if i could have changed anything i would have made my self a little more motivated tp get blogs done on time. but senior year got to me first. i loved this class and i loved my class and what i learned form it. i leaned a lot about myself. and that makes me so happy.

1 comment:

  1. O captain my captain never really stuck...

    but I like the sound of BOSS.

    "Can I use the bathroom, boss?"

    ReplyDelete