Monday, May 13, 2013

Dear. Moma



Thank you
Thank you for that time when I was sick and I threw up all over the place and you cleaned it all up.
Thank you for the heartwarming words that you spoke to me that kept the monsters away at night and made me feel like I was worth something
Thank you for your love when I thought no one loved me.
Thank you for bearing with me all these years
Thank you for always putting the family before yourself. I honestly can’t remember the last time you bought a new dress for yourself. But I can remember the last time you went out of your way to make us all so happy. And somehow it’s enough for you.
Thank you for building forts with me in the vacant lot behind our house and thank you for crying with me when they got torn down by construction workers.
Thank you for always crying with me
Thank you for always being with me, you have always been on my side even when imp against me. You really have a way with showing the true light in people. You know how to make people smile.
And you make us smile without money. You are simple plain and the most humble down to earth woman I know.
When people first glance at you they see that you don't have fancy rings, earrings and sparkling jewelry. Smothered with nice expensive clothing. however once they get to know you they see you for who you really are. And you are wonderful. You brighten up the whole room. And everyone wants to be your friend because of who you are and how wonderful of a person you are.
Thank you for your word of wisdom. I don't know if you know this but I have lots of deep conversations with all my friends and a lot of people come to me to talk. and people ask me how have I learned to become such a great talker and become so loving. And I know that I get it all from you. You have tough me how to become such a great person and a great friend. 
You are the best friend any one could have
I look back on this senior year a think. "I didn't really have any friends"
But what I do remember is that I become so much closer to you. And honestly that is so much better that any high schooler friend I could have made.
Thank you! I honestly can’t express that enough 
I really can’t.
 I looked on Facebook today to see what people have said about their moms. 
And to see that none of them talked about how plain their mother is or how soft spoken and always wanting others to be happy before their own sufficient needs. It made me really humbled and happy. I love you so much mom. Thank you for everything.
Thank you for everything and raising such wonderful kids that know how to succeed in life.
We owe all of our success to you. None of us would be where we are if it wasn’t for a single parent mother that put her friend’s family and most of all her kids before herself and taught us all the true meaning of the golden rule. You are the greatest example of what a mother really is in my life.

I love you mom. Thank you for everything.        Love always – your little Kobly Bear.



No comments:

Post a Comment